Thank you for your interest in Redemption Academy – the home of the nobles.
- Please take your time to read the admission policy and instructions before proceeding with the admission process.
- Pupils are admitted into Redemption Academy in junior secondary one.
- Students must be in good standing academically and behaviourally in their previous schools
- Each family must have a genuine desire to have their child or children in the school and must be willing to support the goals of the school.
- Students must not be below 10 years of age by the beginning of the session they are coming in and must also be in the highest class in their primary schools
- The admission of any student is based on passing a standardized entrance examination as well as an interview, written and oral. Parents are also interviewed.