Technology. With well-seasoned, experienced and competent teachers, the department is known to groom students in major examination (both internal and external) and competitions. In addition to the normal external Junior and Senior school examinations, the department also prepares and presents students for;
– Olympiads Competition in Mathematics and Informatics
– Cowbell Mathematics Competition
– American Mathematics Competition (AMC)
– Akwa Ibom State Schools Challenge Competition and a lot of others.
As Information and Communication Technology is gradually becoming a way of life, there is need to be well equipped so as to fit into the dynamics of our society.
In view of this, our state of the art ICT laboratory is well equipped with high specification personal computers with high speed wireless internet services ideal in providing ICT skills to the students.
This lab also boasts of Projector-enabled classes with computer-students ratio of one-to-one which has;
- Foster the students’ interests and confidence in the use of computer.
- Develop practical abilities in the use of computers and computer applications.
- Develop an awareness of the place of computing and its relevance in education.
- Enhance research skills among students.
In our lessons, students are guided through self-paced exercises that have been specially designed to enable them learn to use common computer applications.
The quality of training and exposure received here in Redemption Academy offers the students a solid foundation for computing exploits in the future.